Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blog abuse with dates

Thought I'd post because it's been so long. It's a good thing I don't have a long list of loyal readers. Here's some dates/data/highlights (that I can remember):

I'm married now, as of 10/24/9. :) It's pretty cool. I'm still working on changing my last name, but it's a pretty slow process.

10/28 was Kyle's birthday. I made him a cake.

I hit my goal weight on 11/24/09. Finally! I'm back to exactly where I was on 3/9/08 when I quit smoking.

11/26/9 was Thanksgiving this year, but I had to work. I was a little bummed about it, until I realized how silly I was. I got paid time and 1/2, plus got an extra 8 hours of vacation banked, and I still had Thanksgiving when I got home. Kyle made me a turkey dinner (with fixins...pretty romantic). Then we had a family celebration on 11/28/9 with the Quincy crew and the full turkey spread. Wow. I'm spoiled.

One of my best friends is a new daddy as of 12/1/9 at 4pm. We're super excited for him and his family!

L bought a Wakarusa ticket today. Woot! June can get here any time now.

And every day in between I've been struggling to not buy more yarn. But I have failed multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment