Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can't turn my brain off

I have so many things to do. With wedding plans, knitting, invitations, etc. I am trying to figure out in my mind how it will all fit in the time frame allotted.

Tonight I looked at my bank account and realized that the local restaurant I visited with my sister on Sunday overcharged me by $100 on my debit card. Nice. And the lady knew that she screwed it up. She tried to fix it, but didn't have a clue. I tried to be patient and nice, and refrained from showing her how to use the credit card machine. Grrr.

Tomorrow involves calling them to hopefully get $100 back, knitting at Rendevous, lunch with Kyle, and then work.
I dread going to work. E called me tonight after I got home to tell me about how much B hates me and has been talking about how horrible I am as soon as I left. This woman (B) has such a miserable existence. I feel sorry for her. I even went out of my way to do extra stuff for her tonight. It is NEVER enough. I think it's impossible to please her. Whatever I did wrong will be turned into my supervisor when he walks in the door at 7am. And it's probably some mundane detail that she dug up. Good grief.

I took an ambien so that I can sleep. Otherwise it will never happen. I will be stewing all night about how to better my time management skills, while wasting precious sleep time. Stupid, I know. Getting sleepy now. Going to go curl up in my comfy bed....

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you get it all done, baby! Invites - 90% done. Food - taken care of (minus drinks and desserts). Cake - good friends are invaluable.

    Now, the knitting you'll have to take care of on your own......

    <3 - KB

    ReplyDelete