Friday, April 17, 2009

step one

I've been saying that I'm going to do this forever. I always have a good excuse not to. So here it goes....

I had the day off today and I could barely get off of the couch. Working four hard days in a row takes a certain amount of recovery. I did a small amount of knitting, surfing the net, watching baseball, baking a fruit pizza, and sitting on the porch. Oh yeah, Ferrick napped the whole time. She really needs to get a job or something.

I was productive in the fact that I scored a phatfiber sample box! They go on sale once a month and you can try at 8am or 8pm. I lost out at 8am, even though I had one in my checkout box but I was not logged in to paypal. Very quickly it was swiped away. So at 8pm I was ready! Woot! I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

Had some amazing seafood with T, J, and little J. They brought it back from their Florida trip and were nice enough to share. We had conch gumbo, biscuits, blackened kobia (s/p?) fillets, and asparagus. And my fruit pizza for dessert. MMM! We also played with little J's Frigits. What an awesome toy! You can set up a whole course for a marble to drop all with refridgerator magnets. I want a set, and I will probalby buy a set for my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment